What is Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA), an emerging technology practice, is gaining traction amongst businesses. RPA automates rules-based, mundane, repetitive business processes and workflows, thereby allowing employees to focus on higher-value tasks. In doing so, business operations are streamlined, which increases operational efficiency.
We thought CIO from IDG had summed up perfectly on how RPA could be implemented more effectively
1. Set and manage expectations
2. Consider business impact
3. Involve IT early and often
4. Poor design, change management can wreak havoc
5. Don’t fall down the data rabbit hole
6. Project governance is paramount
7. Control maintains compliance
8. Don’t forget the impact on people
9. Put RPA into your whole development lifecycle